Digital Strategist, Lifestyle Marketer, Startup Advisor, MBA Adjunct Professor
At the root of all challenges lies a problem and solution. I’m a marketer, but prefer to be called a problem solver. I start my process with insights rooted in truths of human behavior – not the latest buzzword or new tech fad.
Outside the office I spend my time playing hockey, going to concerts, and trying to understand why there aren't more Chick-fil-As and Top Golfs in the northeast.
I've had the pleasure of working as a partner to Fortune 500 brands, as well as startups. I’ve even spent 3 months on tour with Drake - but that's a story for another time.
I'm currently open to freelance consulting opportunities. Please send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to chat about how I can help you.
THE CADDIE NETWORK - DIGITAL STRATEGY & CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT CONSULTANT
September 2018 - Present
- Development of a social strategy for this media platform that provides a fresh take on golf through the lens of PGA TOUR caddies
- Developed a 360-degree social strategy from scratch to drive significant site traffic, social engagements, views and followers
- Creation and execution of paid social media strategy that has met or exceeding all industry KPIs for CPM, CPC, CPV and CPE
- Video production and strategy lead, creative directing high-quality social assets for use across all paid and organic channels
LANCEALOT - BRAND & CONTENT STRATEGY CONSULTANT
December 2017 - Present
- Leading strategy and marketing for an AI-driven content marketplace startup aiming to unite talented creators with media organizations, business, and agencies
- Developed relationships with accomplished content creators to expand our network and global reach
- Production lead responsible for overseeing for multifaceted content shoots
COHN & WOLFE - VICE PRESIDENT, DIGITAL
- Dedicated client partner and strategist driving digital innovation and growth within the agencies consumer brand practice
- Oversaw digital, social, and influencer marketing strategy for our Men's Lifestyle Vertical, which includes industry-leading brands, Maserati, Irish Spring, and Riddell
- Well-versed in leading integrated teams, comprising of account, creative, paid media and analytics to drive client success
MKTG - VICE PRESIDENT
July 2009 - January 2018
- Previous titles included: Director, Senior Manager, Manager, Associate, Coordinator, Trainee
- Co-developed agency-wide robust digital service offering
- New business lead, well-versed in the RFI, RFP and full-cycle pitch process
- Responsible for Digital group staffing, account resourcing, hiring and financials
IONA COLLEGE - ADJUNCT PROFESSOR, MBA PROGRAM
October 2016 - January 2018
- Responsible for developing curriculum, lectures and guidance for a graduate-level MBA course within Iona’s Center for Sports,
Entertainment and Media Business
- Program adjuncts in addition to myself included: George Bodenheimer (former President of ESPN) Ross Greenburg (former President of HBO Sports)
SUPERFLY - SENIOR DIRECTOR, CLIENT SERVICES
February 2019 - Present
- Superfly creates shared experiences that shape how the world plays and connects. We build brands that bring people together at the intersection of culture and commerce.
- As Senior Director of Client Services, my role focuses on leading projects for our agency business unit. I've worked with Bose, Intel, and REVOLT TV to oversee both experiential and digital campaigns that delivered strong results, exceeded benchmarks.
“We cannot say enough great things about working with Eric. He's smart, creative, professional, and hard working. He's brought a unique mix of creative vision and business smarts to every project that we've done with him. He's a team player, easy to work with, and detail-oriented. You can expect 110% and more from Eric. We would recommend him, hands down, to any team interested in collaborating with him."
Julia McInnis & Cindy Li - Co-founders
“We hired Eric for a consulting project to help us assess and maximize our social and digital media efforts. As a small, private high school on the West Coast, we are likely not Eric’s traditional client but that didn’t stop him from putting significant effort and energy into the project. From background research to thoughtful questions, Eric dug into our world of private education to ensure a thorough understanding of our specific challenges. He delivered a comprehensive report that included immediate steps we could take as well as longer-term, big-picture, strategic considerations. Eric delivered timely and cost-effective solutions, and we are already seeing positive results through the implementation of his recommendations. "
Jennifer Masi - Director of Marketing & Communications
St. Mary's Academy
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION